We have been informed by HSBC Global Investment Funds of changes that will affect the underlying funds into which the following Friends Provident International funds invest:
- J55 HSBC Chinese Equity
- J56 HSBC Hong Kong Equity
- L15 HSBC Indian Equity
The changes are effective from 20 May 2016*and are summarised below:
* Please note the effective date for funds 1 & 2 only has changed to 20 June 2016. Please refer to the news item dated 02 June 2016 for further details. The Effective date for Fund 3 remains as 20 May 2016.
- Changes to the use of Derivatives by the underlying funds of funds 1-3
- Changes to how investments are made into China by the underlying funds of funds 1 & 2 only
- Changes to the way investments are made into India by the underlying fund of fund 3 only
- Changes to the Investment Objective for the underlying funds of funds 1-3
For further details of these changes, please select from the options below the appropriate letter for you.
All other details of the underlying funds and the Friends Provident International funds remain unchanged.
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact International Funds & Investments.