Change in Management Company Name of the underlying funds of various Schroder funds
Please be advised that with effect from 27 June 2018, the name of the underlying management company of the below listed funds: Schroder Investment Management (Luxembourg) S.A. (the “Management Company”) has been changed to Schroder Investment Management (Europe) S.A.
- M83 Schroder Asian Bond Absolute Return
- L38 Schroder Frontier Markets Equity
- P83 Schroder Global Cities Real Estate (EUR)
- P82 Schroder Global Cities Real Estate (USD)
- R34 Schroder Global Climate Change Equity
- P90 Schroder Global Corporate Bond (USD)
- R33 Schroder Global Equity Yield (EUR)
- R32 Schroder Global Equity Yield (USD)
- L37 Schroder Global Multi-Asset Income (GBP HDG)
- L41 Schroder Global Multi-Asset Income (USD)
- J71 Schroder Japanese Opportunities
- J37 Schroder Latin American
- R52 Schroder Middle East
- P92 Schroder Strategic Bond (USD)
- J39 Schroder US Smaller Companies
The change of name is to reflect the Management Company’s extended investment management permissions and growing presence across the European Economic Area (EEA) (excluding the UK). This name change will neither affect nor influence the services that the Management Company provides for its customers.
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact International Funds & Investments.